Consultation on Installation
AV installation can often be one of the biggest investments made. It can be hard to know which AV quotes are the best solution and the best value. Choosing the right projector and sound system for the application, the size of room and the person who will be using the equipment is crucial. Understanding technical specifications of equipment, knowing what brands and models are the most reliable or what solution is most future proof, can at times require guess work. We are here to provide impartial expert advice on what the best option is for your needs now, as well as in the future.
AVDJ will simplify this process by analysing your vendor quotes to produce a written report (in lamens terms) that will inform you of which vendor we think will provide the best solution and which areas we think you should consider for the future.
A successful AV installation provides a system that is suitable for the person/s responsible for operating the equipment. It allows for easy use and trouble shooting if something goes wrong. This is an area that is often overlooked and the cause of greatest frustration after an install. Have peace of mind that you have someone on the team that is an expert in this area and is as excited about your AV installation as you are.
How will your AVDJ account manager help with your AV installation? They will:
- Review your specific application and establish a clear table of necessary requirements, both now and in the foreseeable future.
- Review quotations provided by vendors and research the equipment listed to make sure it is compatible, of good quality and easy to use.
- Provide an 'easy to read' report that gives the pros and cons of each vendor quote.
- Ensure that the equipment you are buying can handle the conditions, such as projector brightness, sound system size in relation to the room, etc.
- Suggest ideas for other areas that may need to be addressed down the line.